Every tournament has its own house rules and rules of conduct. If in doubt, always ask the tournament organizer or host of the event.Some (hopefully self-evident) rules are as follows:
- Adhere to the rules of common sense and the law in the Portugal.
- Treat all participants with respect. Sexism, racism, homophobia or transphobia, hostility towards the disabled or religious discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Every player should feel safe at tournaments. Sexual harassment or physical violence will result in immediate bans.
- Most tournaments are also open to youth. Alcohol and cigarettes must not be made available to minors. The consumption of illegal substances is to be completely refrained from.
- Deliberate damage or theft of other people's property will not be tolerated. If you accidentally damage anything or if you notice anything suspicious, please report it to the host.
- Cheating or other manipulation of the tournament is detrimental to the competition and will result in severe consequences.
- If rules are broken, the host always has the right to exclude any player from the event without further discussion.
- Depending on the Covid-19 situation and the protection concept of the event, there are different Corona rules. Stick to them at all times.